3 best Ideas to help you save your Kranzle pressure washer from frost
Your Garage/Shed can get below freezing at night
1. Try to raise your Kranzle off the concrete floor
2. If possible place next to a joining wall to your home
3. Keep away from outside doors
When water freezes, it expands by around 10%
1. Disconnect all hoses and accessories
2. Hold the gun trigger and let the water drain
3. While the hoses are disconnected, turn your Kranzle on for a short burst to drain water from the pump (Warning! do not run the machine too long)
Even after draining your Kranzle there still maybe water inside the pump
1. Cover your Kranzle with an old Blanket or Carpet
Do you have any tips?
Send your ideas, and be featured in our next article.